SUMMER TRAINING June 27-30 and July 5-7 will be our training camp and tryouts for the 2016-2017 season at the Cleburne Sports Complex for all U8-U19 youth soccer players. June 27-30 will be some intense training and July 5-7 will be tryout week with a lot of administrative tasks. The times will be 6:00 to 8:00 pm . We want all players to arrive at around 5:30 pm to get set and assigned to a field.
We will practice 2-3 times per week until mid-August when we should be able to settle into a normal routine. We will likely participate in a Labor Day Tournament and our competitive season will start after that.
Academy Players (U8-U10) can give us their information HERE
NEW PLAYERS We have a few new players that will be trying out this summer. If you know of any players that need to be on our team, please pass this information along to them. We want them to show up in June at our practices and summer camp. Please get the word out on this sooner rather than later.
WATER It is warming up now and players need to be drinking lots of water. PleaseRead More
Dynamos FC Soccer U9-U10 Academy program will be holding free training sessions for players born in 2007-2008 June 27-30 and July 5-7 at the Cleburne Sports Complex. To sign up for the free training sessions, CLICK HERE
We are looking for players that would like to participate on our Academy Teams. Academy soccer can be in addition to recreational soccer - meaning that players can play both.
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions.
1. What is Academy Soccer? The program is geared to the more technically advanced and/or athletically motivated recreational player. Players with a strong desire to increase their technical skills while also learning more about the game of soccer will greatly benefit from our academy program. The most important aspect of the Dynamos FC academy program is training.
2. When do they practice? Technical and small-sided tactical training is provided 2 times per week by our professional coaching staff.
3. Can they play recreational soccer? As a U9/U10 Academy Player, they can still play recreational soccer and academy soccer at the same time. They can also choose to just play academy soccer if desired.
4. When / Where are theRead More
One of our club coaches was in a terrible head on collision with his family this weekend. They have all faced difficult surgeries and injuries and continue to be in the ICU. These are amazing people that give so much of themselves to children, soccer, and anyone who is ever in need. Please, give whatever you can to help them cover the costs of this horrible accident and get them on the road to recovery and back to us at the Dynamos where we all love them so much! We love you Phillip, Erica, Ethan, and Evan Shelton! We are so thankful to still have you in our lives! DONATE COPY, PASTE & SHARE: https://www.gofundme.com/eh6srzb4
We are now registering players for indoor soccer for the Winter I season that starts November 1 and goes through mid-January. Indoor soccer is great to keep us active in the sport and typically takes the place of a lot of practices we can't hold during limited daylight hours. Games will be played at Apex Indoor Sports Center in Mansfield (about a 35 minute drive from Cleburne).
Participation is optional for any player and missing games for family events during the holidays is acceptable. Please don't sign up if you don't think you can make the majority of the games. Games can be played almost any night of the week and some older teams will play some of their games later at night such as 10:00 or 11:00 pm.
The cost to play breaks down like this:
- $50.00 per player for Winter I - $20.00 per player for an ID Card good for 1 year - $48.00 or $64.00 worth of referee fees divided among the players that sign up (around $4.00 per player)
Total fees are around $75.00 per player
Teams that elect to play Winter II and Summer Indoor soccer will not have to pay for anRead More
Harold Patterson Sports Complex has had to shut down a few fields for the season since the sod has not had time to fully set in. As such, some games may be moved to the Rolling Hills Soccer Complex in Fort Worth. The address is 2900 Joe B Rushing Road, Fort Worth, Texas 76119 . There is a field map HERE Do not look at the schedule as it is right now. The field locations may change over the next few weeks. Your coach will let you know the exact field location as soon as they are listed.Read More